The Museum is located in the building occupied by the writer during his stay in Valladolid between 1604 and 1606.
The stay of Cervantes in Valladolid coincided with the publication of the first edition of Don Quixote, in 1605. Inside it tries to recreate the atmosphere that the writer could breathe in a discreetly decorated house, according to the possibilities of a Spanish nobleman of XVII century.
Before buying the ticket, you should know:
– All visitors must have his ticket to access the Museum.
– The online purchase of this ticket does not grant preference to access the Museum.
– Considering the security and conservation of the collections, the maximum number of visitors per group will be 10 people.
– Only general fare tickets (3 euros) can be purchased. Tickets are collected at the Museum ticket office.
– Free or discounted tickets are purchased at the box office, at the same time as the general fare paid for this channel.
- From Tuesday to Saturday from 9.30 a.m to 3:00 p.m.
- Sundays and holidays from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Every Monday of the year and holidays: January 1 and 6, May 1, December 24, 25 and 31; and a local holiday
- FREE COST DAYS:
- April 18 – International Day for Monuments and Sites
- May 18 – International Museums Day
- October 12 – National Holiday of Spain
- December 6 – Spanish Constitution Day